Vi’s revenue market share dwindles across 16 priority circles in Q2 FY 21

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Vi (formerly Vodafone Idea) saw its gross revenue market share of the telecom selector dwindle from 26% as of quarter June 2020 to 24% as of the quarter ended September 2020 having the thinnest slice of the […]

Read full article

I was fed-up with BSNL and went to Vi office to port. Saw a group of 5-6 people complaining/talking in terse voice about network not working. When I asked the Vi staff - "Currently there is a network problem but will be resolved in 24 hours which means by the time you port, it will be working fine". Left the Vi office, walked into Airtel and got done with it.

Instead of splurging so much on ads, why can't they use the money to have a reliable network and improve the services.

I was fed-up with BSNL and went to Vi office to port. Saw a group of 5-6 people complaining/talking in terse voice about network not working. When I asked the Vi staff - "Currently there is a network problem but will be resolved in 24 hours which means by the time you port, it will be working fine". Left the Vi office, walked into Airtel and got done with it.

Instead of splurging so much on ads, why can't they use the money to have a reliable network and improve the services.
its management take where to spend money either on network/marketing and keep Company floating.

Right now, Vi network is really good in Mumbai. No complaints and crazy good 100 Mbps speeds at night. Downloaded 200 GB last night.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock