VIL CEO Ravinder Takkar thanks customers for continued support ahead of 1st anniversary of Vi

Isn't Vi or Airtel indirectly influencing Jio's tariff? I don't recall the announcement in full. But Ambani ji annouced that their tariff was always gonna be some percent cheaper than their competition. If Airtel is priced ₹599. Jio will always charge less.

They say and email in writing that we can activate Smart Packs and Unlimited Packs using Main Balance, they provide the code *199*5# - Recharge from Main Balance (which is correct) - but after that, irrespective of any pack you choose, it gives an error and doesnt activate the pack from Main Balance. They have given me in writing to use this USSD code, but non of them are working. My outgoing is stopped since past 20 days.

Can anyone provide a list of packs which may be activated using main balance, and their USSD codes? (I know only for Rs 98 pack, but that is not what I want to use).
Have you tried to convince customer service when they call back after getting the mail to get the pack on your behalf?

This is how I burned all my balance on my Airtel number. Send them mail. They call back. They say they don't allow. But as an exception they did activated unlimited calling on my number.

Have you tried to convince customer service when they call back after getting the mail to get the pack on your behalf?

This is how I burned all my balance on my Airtel number. Send them mail. They call back. They say they don't allow. But as an exception they did activated unlimited calling on my number.
Yes. That is what I have been doing for past 20+ days. i show them proof, it is the same person "Appellate Authority" who calls. The same person knows they have written it in email - yet they take back their words and now say "cant be done".

I know, airtel is way better than Vi in customer service aspect. Airtel is quick, fast and has a customer etiquette. Here, Vi doesnt bother even if my Outgoing is stopped since 20+ days. And I have more than Rs 1,000 in my Main Balance. What to do with it? No use at all now. Why cant I activate Smart Packs (Rs 79 / Rs 95) using this Main Balance?

Can anyone provide a list of packs which may be activated using main balance, and their USSD codes? (I know only for Rs 98 pack, but that is not what I want to use).

Vi GIGAnet 4G Delhi

NghtzMi.jpg

d1afEwa.jpg

EOUopSX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock