VIL CEO Ravinder Takkar thanks customers for continued support ahead of 1st anniversary of Vi

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
1wQuQal.png

^^^^
TALK.. TALK... TALK...

That is the only thing, they are good at...
Vi has the fastest reliable speed in entire Guwahati. Same is the case at rest of the Assam. For poor prepaid users they have the cheapest plan. They offer multiple lower denomination unlimited plans. There is double data and night unlimited. When it comes to free perks. They spend the biggest amount offering Voot Select, Zee5 Premium and Lionsgate Premium on complimentary basis. They have improved a lot since rebranding last year. Even customer service has improved a lot.

VoId is pretty bad in my place. Coverage is decreasing day by day, especially in out side of city. Even in cities, their 4G coverage is very very bad. Once Idea had good 4G coverage in my office, but just after merging, all I am getting is 2G in my office. VoLTE has issues and there is a dedicated thread in this forum. Yeah, their network is good in Kerala, Mumbai and Guwahati. But, I can't go and live there. It is bad in most of the places I visit.

Their problem is their cluster by cluster approach. Why can't they launch VoWifi pan India ? They are NOT ready to invest in network. They think, blackmailing this spineless Govt is more than enough.

The "affordable" plans like night UL, double data are coming only after they started losing customers in tens of lakhs, every month. They are activating uncalled VAS and caller tunes for "THE POOR" people. THE AFFORDABLE TARIFFS, they are giving, is NOT due to their love for customers. If so, why do they want the FLOOR TARIFFs?? Can you guess the TARIFF they are suggesting for FLOOR TARIFFs????

They do NOT have a brain of their own. All they do is blindly following Airtel, their partner in crime.

Even now, they are blaming Govt (and NOT their no investment policy) for ZERO investors and Govt is going on shamelessly supporting them. Come on, if the Promoters keep on saying, "We will NOT invest one paisa in our Co", why will Investors invest there? If they themselves do NOT have confidence in their own co, then who else will have?

No.. No.. NOOO... I don't them to die. Of course, less competition is bad for us. But do you think, they are really competing ??? They hate to (can't as well) compete with others. They want very very very minimal investment and want to get huge loads of money, just like in those 2G days. That's why they said, "INDIA IS NOT READY FOR 4G" during 3G days.

I just want their ATTITUDE to die. But sadly, that's not happening.

VoId is pretty bad in my place. Coverage is decreasing day by day, especially in out side of city. Even in cities, their 4G coverage is very very bad. Once Idea had good 4G coverage in my office, but just after merging, all I am getting is 2G in my office. VoLTE has issues and there is a dedicated thread in this forum. Yeah, their network is good in Kerala, Mumbai and Guwahati. But, I can't go and live there. It is bad in most of the places I visit.

Their problem is their cluster by cluster approach. Why can't they launch VoWifi pan India ? They are NOT ready to invest in network. They think, blackmailing this spineless Govt is more than enough.

The "affordable" plans like night UL, double data are coming only after they started losing customers in tens of lakhs, every month. They are activating uncalled VAS and caller tunes for "THE POOR" people. THE AFFORDABLE TARIFFS, they are giving, is NOT due to their love for customers. If so, why do they want the FLOOR TARIFFs?? Can you guess the TARIFF they are suggesting for FLOOR TARIFFs????

They do NOT have a brain of their own. All they do is blindly following Airtel, their partner in crime.

Even now, they are blaming Govt (and NOT their no investment policy) for ZERO investors and Govt is going on shamelessly supporting them. Come on, if the Promoters keep on saying, "We will NOT invest one paisa in our Co", why will Investors invest there? If they themselves do NOT have confidence in their own co, then who else will have?

No.. No.. NOOO... I don't them to die. Of course, less competition is bad for us. But do you think, they are really competing ??? They hate to (can't as well) compete with others. They want very very very minimal investment and want to get huge loads of money, just like in those 2G days. That's why they said, "INDIA IS NOT READY FOR 4G" during 3G days.

I just want their ATTITUDE to die. But sadly, that's not happening.
Seriously, same story here. I have recently travelled to MH, CG, MP, UP and now back in TS but never found good 4G coverage. Mostly it was 2G aka E displaying for data, these jokers can't even give proper 4g, forget about volte or vowifi.

Never thought Vodafone, global leader in telecom may struggle like this. They are free to blame Jio or govt but actually they are looking for a situation of bankruptcy to exit the market.

4KZedxy.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, same story here. I have recently travelled to MH, CG, MP, UP and now back in TS but never found good 4G coverage. Mostly it was 2G aka E displaying for data, these jokers can't even give proper 4g, forget about volte or vowifi.

Never thought Vodafone, global leader in telecom may struggle like this. They are free to blame Jio or govt but actually they are looking for a situation of bankruptcy to exit the market.

4KZedxy.jpg
I ported in VI from airtel . I am from MP . Mostly time I get 2G, 3G. Very bad network. I think vodafone idea should close their business. If We are using airtel or vi then I want good network from company because we are paying more money for network. If we are using Jio we are getting 555 plan 1.5 GB deta but we are paying 599/ 598 rs for same plan.

Does any of you have Ravinder Takkar's email address? Even "Appellate Authority" is not able to resolve my concern/issue since past 26 days.

Does any of you have Ravinder Takkar's email address? Even "Appellate Authority" is not able to resolve my concern/issue since past 26 days.
That's kind of shocking. What's the issue?

I ported in VI from airtel . I am from MP . Mostly time I get 2G, 3G. Very bad network. I think vodafone idea should close their business. If We are using airtel or vi then I want good network from company because we are paying more money for network. If we are using Jio we are getting 555 plan 1.5 GB deta but we are paying 599/ 598 rs for same plan.
I was use to have one idea tower in my area which was recently shutdown during network integration process, now nearest tower in around 5 kms away which left us with poor coverage. Airtel and Jio are adding more sites and vodafone is shutting down to save the cost. How can they improve the quality if they will not invest in network.

That's kind of shocking. What's the issue?
They say and email in writing that we can activate Smart Packs and Unlimited Packs using Main Balance, they provide the code *199*5# - Recharge from Main Balance (which is correct) - but after that, irrespective of any pack you choose, it gives an error and doesnt activate the pack from Main Balance. They have given me in writing to use this USSD code, but non of them are working. My outgoing is stopped since past 20 days.

Can anyone provide a list of packs which may be activated using main balance, and their USSD codes? (I know only for Rs 98 pack, but that is not what I want to use).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock