Victoria Beckham stocks French clothes for new baby

Reaction score
.Los Angeles, Jul 3 (PTI) She is due to deliver any time and heavily pregnant Victoria Beckham says she has stocked French clothes for the new baby.

The 37-year-old former Spice Girl, who is set to welcome her fourth baby with soccer star David Beckham this week, has admitted that her soon-to-be daughter''s closet is already full, reported People magazine.

"But not in an obnoxious way at all. I love the French clothes for little girls. I like little girls to look like little girls," said Victoria.

While she is ready to show her new daughter''s style, she is not interested to display her "baby bump", like her contemporaries.

"I''m not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant. Not like there''s anything wrong in that. I''m so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do.

"But I''m just not that kind of person. So, no, I won''t be taking my clothes off. I don''t think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband David Beckham. Absolutely not," added Victoria.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/victoria-beckham-stocks-french-clothes-baby-103100075.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock