IPL 2016: Suresh Raina to take break, fly to Netherlands for birth of first child

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Gujarat Lions skipper Suresh Raina's record of not missing a single Indian Premier League (IPL) match is set to be broken in all likelihood.

According to several reports on Hindi web portals, Raina, who has not missed a single match since the start of the tournament in 2008, will fly to Netherlands to be with his wife who is expecting their first child.

Raina revealed last month that his wife Priyanka Chaudhary is expecting a baby.

"I'm really blessed as I'm going to be a father soon," the southpaw was quoted as saying by Pune Times.

Raina went to Holland recently to meet her pregnant wife as she is based there.

Raina, 29, further revealed, "The baby is due next month. In fact, I have just returned from Holland. My mother is already there with her, so she is being taken care of. I will also go back in a while."

Believe it or not but like a caring to-be dad, Raina has already done significant changes at the homes in Holland and Delhi, as per the comfort of baby and Priyanka.

"I have already redone the homes at Holland and Delhi. Right from baby clothes to cots, prams, posters and wallpapers, I have done up both the homes in such a way that Priyanka and the baby will be completely at ease. After the delivery, both of them will travel to India and my whole effort is to ensure their comfort."

Raina and Priyanka had tied the nuptial knot last year on April 3.

IPL 2016: Suresh Raina to take break, fly to Netherlands for birth of first child? | Zee News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock