Article Vi launches Weekend Data Rollover on unlimited prepaid packs starting Rs 249

Vi (formerly Vodafone Idea) has today rolled out ‘Weekend Data Rollover‘ benefit which will allow Vi customers on unlimited packs to roll over their unused data which can be used on the weekend. The rollover will be...

Read full article: Vi launches Weekend Data Rollover on unlimited prepaid packs starting Rs 249

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

On weekends preference will be given for rolled over data than the daily data...so Saturday's data goes unused and the rolled over data cannot be used effectively on Sat and Sun. This is a catch I guess...
Anyways its a good offer...

Could anyone confirm this weekend data rollover is available only to users who hav recharged on or after 19-Oct, or is this rolled out to all existing users on the qualifying plans as well?

So if I have recharged with Rs 449 on 10-Oct, will my data rollover to weekends? Also, where in Vi App may we see the rolled over data allowance for the weekend ?

Could anyone confirm this weekend data rollover is available only to users who hav recharged on or after 19-Oct, or is this rolled out to all existing users on the qualifying plans as well?

So if I have recharged with Rs 449 on 10-Oct, will my data rollover to weekends? Also, where in Vi App may we see the rolled over data allowance for the weekend ?
I only see options for recharging with eligible plans even tho I am on an eligible plan so surely only for those who recharge after the WDR was rolled out.

I only see options for recharging with eligible plans even tho I am on an eligible plan so surely only for those who recharge after the WDR was rolled out.
Looks like I just missed out then. I recharged on 10-Oct. Just 9 days later & I would have got the weekend data rollover.

Also, people who have recharged after 19-Oct, could you please advise where the rolled over data appears in Vi app? As per the FAQs on Vi website it says it will be available in Widgets on the Vi app. Where exactly is that?

For the first time ever, I am seeing VoId launching a tariff on their own and NOT following Airtel, which in itself is a good step, imho.

Even with less fiber connected towers, VoId speed is now good enough, due to less number of users. So I can guess, they can make use of it by launching these plans. Let us hope, this doesn't bring the network back to the congested levels on weekends and backfire them.

Does Saturday's data also gets carried over to Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock