Vi Binge All Night Data to offer unlimited high-speed data between 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM

I wanted to buy ₹97 plan. They straight up refused and said ₹297 + ₹10 sim charge being the minimal and only plan available.
Still better.
I wanted to get the ₹97 plan as well, but they were forcing me to recharge with ₹647. They said this was the only plan. When I told them that other lower plans are available, they started arguing and their behaviour was very bad. So, I decided to port to Airtel.
In Airtel, you can do the FRC from the Airtel app itself. Other operators should allow this as well, so that we can avoid all such unnecessary annoying social interactions.
I love the digital age. 😌

Still better.
I wanted to get the ₹97 plan as well, but they were forcing me to recharge with ₹647. They said this was the only plan. When I told them that other lower plans are available, they started arguing and their behaviour was very bad. So, I decided to port to Airtel.
In Airtel, you can do the FRC from the Airtel app itself. Other operators should allow this as well, so that we can avoid all such unnecessary annoying social interactions.
The only advantage getting from them is instant activation and no hardcopy of passport size photos required.

The only advantage getting from them is instant activation and no hardcopy of passport size photos required.
They were asking me Identity, Address proof, photo and also fully updated Bank Passbook. 😂
Who even uses a Passbook in this day and age, let alone updating it?

They were asking me Identity, Address proof, photo and also fully updated Bank Passbook. 😂
Who even uses a Passbook in this day and age, let alone updating it?
I went 10 days back. They only asked for original copy of Voter ID. They will take the photo themselves at the store and verified within 2 hours using some device.

Someone please clarify whether ₹297 FRC plan carries unlimited night data. On website unlimited plan is listed but the executives at store says otherwise. Please clarify.

It definitely does 👍

Still better.
I spoke to nodal team today. The agent said that we can create the sim from store and recharge the number with any FRC available from any retailer. So we can recharge ₹97 plan.

I spoke to nodal team today. The agent said that we can create the sim from store and recharge the number with any FRC available from any retailer. So we can recharge ₹97 plan.
Yeah.. that's how it should be. But in the store they said that we HAVE to pay the FRC amount along with it, only then they'll give the sim. I know this wasn't right, so I decided not to get for them.

How is the speeds in vi night binge offer ? Does the speed get capped if used more data ? specially If anyone from Bihar and Jharkhand ( in cities where B3 is solely used for 4g) can share his/her experience will be appreciated.

Can't comment about other regions. In Assam there is so much improvement in speeds. At night I have downloaded over 25 GB in one night. So Amazon Music when I logged into my mom's Kindle account got logged out. I had to sync all the music back. I had woken up at around 1 am. So I let it sync. It downloaded everything within 5 am. While I binge watched youtube videos at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock