V The Movie | Sudheer Babu, Nani | Amazon Prime Video | 5th September

Now I can predict the movie.

Nani taking revenge of his wife /gf, who dead due to some officials or something.

Like latest Hrithik movie WAR.

As I said Its revenge story but its not War, its Like Kaabil movie

Expected lot but

Expected lot but
Yeah! 😅

A bit dissapointing. Kinda underwhelming. A One Time Watch at best. These types of stories we've seen already. I found myself getting bored a few times. And it felt a lot longer than it actually is.

We expected a lot. That's it.

The performance of the actors were great, as expected.

Yeah! 😅

A bit dissapointing. Kinda underwhelming. A One Time Watch at best. These types of stories we've seen already. I found myself getting bored a few times. And it felt a lot longer than it actually is.

We expected a lot. That's it.

The performance of the actors were great, as expected.

Acting wise super, but BGM creating another disturbance because that takes to compare Ratsasan Movie

Acting wise super, but BGM creating another disturbance because that takes to compare Ratsasan Movie
Thaman's bgm is biggest drawback imo! Haven't elevated any performance or scenes what's so ever. Apart from theme bgm he hasn't used anything, upcoming music directors would have done an decent job than Thaman for this movie.

Again Thaman Copied BGM from RATSASAN movie 🙄😔
118883179_954644635042295_4642051380363983403_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock