V-Fiber: Airtel’s 100 Mbps fixed broadband service launched

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 12,054
shawl_who said:
but airtel's plans will always be expensive :dodgy

anyways, jio has set the cat amongst d pigeons. [emoji14]
If you need Biriyani, you have to pay for Biriyani... You can't expect Biriyani at the price of curd rice. :)

Yes there are. If you need Biriyani from Thalapaakattu, pay for it or get the cheaper one. But prepare yourself to compromise on many things when you are happy with cheaper products.

Sarkar said:
you can always find another vendor who will sell same Biriyani at a different preferable cheaper price if you know where to go  ;)

Be prepared for a disclaimer for cheap briyani. Cheap briyani comes with a price after you consume it  :  :shy .  Everyone is aware of  the cheap quality of jio with all the call drops which is obviously as consequence of getting it cheaply.

cruise712 said:
Be prepared for a disclaimer for cheap briyani. Cheap briyani comes with a price after you consume it  :  :shy .  Everyone is aware of  the cheap quality of jio with all the call drops which is obviously as consequence of getting it cheaply.

Leave aside Biryani and first clear your fact, There is zero call drop on Jio Network in TRAI report. What are you referring is Call failure, it's not call drop.  :no

Call failed bcoz of not giving interconnect point by Avoid group. Jio isn't alone another operator Ringo is also facing this issue bcoz of same issue  :k
https://onlytech.com/community/thre...lephony-service-as-telcos-decline-pois.19361/

cruise712 said:
Everyone is aware of  the cheap quality of jio with all the call drops which is obviously as consequence of getting it cheaply.
What are you talking about, there are no call drops in jio. I never faced single drop after the call gets connected.

Airtel V-Fiber Speed Chennai

IMG_20161014_165746.jpg

IMG_20161014_165800.jpg

can adsl line users get high speeds anytime soon? i have 8 mbps adsl line....for faster speed do i have to wait for fibre line?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock