Seeking Help Urgent my c drive corrupted OS is not loading

I just bought pendrive and brought friends laptop. Need to try USB of linux.
I have 2 drives only in laptop. And both drives are not enough space to install OS.
Bought new 2tb hdd to transfer and empty laptop. But unfortunately before doing the process OS corrupted.

Yes thanks all. Now got another laptop and pendrive. I will try all the options suggested by our friends. Please give suggestions if any other chances also possible.

What is the command to delete program files (x86) & program files folders from c drive through command prompt

@rajkumar999 bro, download any Linux ISO and make a bootable pendrive. You can download Puppy Linux. It is less than 300 MB in size.
Boot from that pendrive and transfer files to external drive.
[/QUOTE]
Can this access windows 10 installed drives

Which one is good
Ubuntu bionic
Ubuntu bionic 64
Ubuntu xenial 64
Slackware 64
Ubuntu tahr 64

This is your best option if your c drive has enough space to install new windows you probably will need 7gb space
No no no 7GB is reserved only for the Windows Update. For installing fresh windows you need atleast 20GB

Thank you all.recovery done successfully.thanks to each & every friend who suggested possible ways to solve my problem.
Lovely DDF forum, reacted very quickly and given perfect solution❤

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock