Seeking Help Urgent my c drive corrupted OS is not loading

Can I stall OS in external hard disc and make it active and can access the drives of laptop hard disc after installlation

Can I stall OS in external hard disc and make it active and can access the drives of laptop hard disc after installlation
Yes you can do so but you will need to take some extra steps for Installation and it depends on your BIOS ... (Emulation stuff)
Search those steps online, you will find them.

Any chance to copy c drive to external hard disc through command prompt
Yes you can do this but it is a very tiring process.
if still interested you can boot to command prompt through advanced options you see in the screen short you sent.
Once on the command prompt type Xcopy /? and a whole new can of worms will open to have fun with.

Last edited:
Just install Windows 10 in C drive without formatting the drive.
All your files including previous windows 10 will be moved to Windows.old folder. Extract all your data and shift-delete Windows.old folder.
This is your best option if your c drive has enough space to install new windows you probably will need 7gb space

Just install Windows 10 in C drive without formatting the drive.
All your files including previous windows 10 will be moved to Windows.old folder. Extract all your data and shift-delete Windows.old folder.
already tried those basic steps
.Space is not enough to do installation OS without formatting c drive[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This is your best option if your c drive has enough space to install new windows you probably will need 7gb space
not to mention that needed free space should not be corrupt (bad sectors)

Last edited:
7GB is too low. Windows might fail to install. Windows 10 takes at-least 12-15 GB on clean install (without any updates or drivers).
Windows XP SP 2 takes 2 GB, Windows XP SP3 takes around 5 GB and Windows 7 takes 10-12 GB.
-----------------------
@rajkumar999 bro, download any Linux ISO and make a bootable pendrive. You can download Puppy Linux. It is less than 300 MB in size.
Boot from that pendrive and transfer files to external drive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock