UP judge slaps Rs 62 lakh fine on Nestle India after Maggi samples fail lab tests

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,045

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
More than two years after a ban on popular noodles brand Maggi left a bitter taste in Nestle's mouth, another case has emerged to haunt the company.

However, Nestle India argues that this appears to be an application of incorrect standards.

The company issued the following statement: "We strongly reiterate that MAGGI Noodles are 100% safe for consumption. While we have not received the orders passed by the adjudication officer, we have been informed that the samples are of year 2015 and the issue pertains to 'ash content' in Noodles. This appears to be a case of application of incorrect standards, and we will file an appeal urgently once we receive the order. In 2015, Nestlé India and other companies had represented to the relevant authorities, via industry associations, to set standards specific to instant noodles to avoid confusion amongst enforcement officers and consumers. The standards have since been introduced and the product complies with these standards. We regret the confusion it may cause to consumers."

UP judge slaps Rs 62 lakh fine on Nestle India after Maggi samples fail lab tests

Death because of unsafe Noodles is nowhere close to other issues like Heart, pulmonary, dengue, malaria and TB so these are nothing more than a publicity stunt, better slap fine on those who pollute environment

Death because of unsafe Noodles is nowhere close to other issues like Heart, pulmonary, dengue, malaria and TB so these are nothing more than a publicity stunt, better slap fine on those who pollute environment
so noodles is a healthy food right ??

Nope and neither are those which we consume in our life from milk to fruit, as you will get urea in milk and carbaite in fruit and lots of insectiside in vegitables and as well as rice and wheat, so what should we consume ? Moral : Don't think too much just eat
Everything we eat will fail the test. So either we have to grow everything and eat or eat everything without thinking.

Nope and neither are those which we consume in our life from milk to fruit, as you will get urea in milk and carbaite in fruit and lots of insectiside in vegitables and as well as rice and wheat, so what should we consume ? Moral : Don't think too much just eat
I or we have to think

Btwn yes all contains urea , carbonate , pesticides for that it's not compulsion to take noodles by adding oil into burning fire

High consumption of noodles will lead to infertility

My friend living example he took noodles over 15 years for that now he suffering of infertility complaint :(:(

I or we have to think

Btwn yes all contains urea , carbonate , pesticides for that it's not compulsion to take noodles by adding oil into burning fire

High consumption of noodles will lead to infertility

My friend living example he took noodles over 15 years for that now he suffering of infertility complaint :(:(

Well that's a good news as population are rising insanely in recent decades :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock