maggi clears all lab tests, samples found “100% safe” for consumption

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
All the 90 samples, covering 9 variants, tested by the laboratories are clear with lead much below the permissible limits. Reacting to the positive news, Nestle India stock ended the day at Rs 6,555, up by 6%

As per statement released by Nestle India to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Maggi has cleared all the Lab tests and has been found 100% safe for consumption.  All the 90 samples, covering 9 variants, tested by the laboratories are clear with lead much below the permissible limits. Reportedly, the test results have been received from all three labs mandated by the Bombay High Court recently to test Maggi noodles samples.

Please find the statement below:

62050_1.jpg

Reacting to the positive news, Nestle India stock started rallying and it ended the day at Rs 6,555, up around 6%.

In the month of August, Bombay High Court had lifted the ban on Maggi noodles and directed re-testing of Maagi samples within six weeks in three accredited labs in Punjab, Andhra Pradesh and Jaipur. Even though the ban was lifted, the Court ordered fresh tests because according to reports, it was 'still concerned about public interest and public health'. If the tests are in Nestle's favour, it was said, they can start selling the noodles again. 

Earlier, the newly appointed Nestle India Managing Director, Suresh Narayanan had also said that Maggi noodles could hit the market by the end of this year. He even pointed out that it won’t be possible in this quarter, because there are several tests lined up.  

Hinting at the re-emergence of the instant noodles in September,  Maggi had launched its new digital campaign titled ‘WeMissYouToo’ and they have been promoting them aggressively on all the brand’s social media channels.

- See more at:
maggi clears all lab tests, samples found “100% safe” for consumption

Every1 is telling how unhealthy Maggi is for consumption, etc,

But the fastfood that we eat on streets is more unhealthy than this

ABCDEFGH said:
Every1 is telling how unhealthy Maggi is for consumption, etc,

But the fastfood that we eat on streets is more unhealthy than this

Yes, but harmful chemicals in Maggi is worse than fatty over-calorie fast-foods.... :shy

I m desperately waiting for Maggi..
Though I dont eat maggi that much... but still not having it at all, is punishing to my taste buds :hehe

Atleast once a month... keeps d taste buds... happy :)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yes, but harmful chemicals in Maggi is worse than fatty over-calorie fast-foods.... :shy

And who told you that there are no harmful chemicals in fast-food?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock