Unlimited 5G Data Offer for Airtel 5G users using the Airtel Thanks app

I've direct contact with network team of our area. They installed 3 outdoor small cells near my house in 2019. They also visited my place when I had problems with 5G wifi tethering in my PC. I got them after emailing directly to sanjay.mashruwala at ril dot com and aakash.ambani at ril dot com. Brother I know that customer service is useless. I don't talk to them for that reason. I directly contact our network engineer of our area.
I am not sure of your claim that calls made on n28 band are VoLTE.

I believe they are Vo5G because n28 and n78 are used purely for 5G and since it’s Standalone deployment, calls made on such network are Vo5G.

Your hardware engineer will have no knowledge of software used for making calls. Rooted Pixel with Network Signal Guru app shows that call type is Vo5G.

All Vo5G calls will be made on n28 band due to it’s penetration power.

Airtel’s unlimited means 300gb ?? 🤔🥲
Bro, you must be happy that Airtel is so generous to NOT consider 100GB as unlimited.
Df9flcK.jpg

How Airtel is going to increase ARPU with these kind of tactics?
Only reason people still use Airtel even though it is costly because of the reliable network compared to jio and vi in peak time atleast in my place. If they give unlimited internet everyone switch to Airtel and quality goes to drain and eventually people port away from airtel. Also airtel won't buy spectrum on demand like jio also a problem.

Only reason people still use Airtel even though it is costly because of the reliable network compared to jio and vi in peak time atleast in my place. If they give unlimited internet everyone switch to Airtel and quality goes to drain and eventually people port away from airtel. Also airtel won't buy spectrum on demand like jio also a problem.
Unlimited on 5G only, not on 4G networks.

At my place, Vi and Jio are miles better. Vi and Jio are totally empty network. Vi don't have any data users now, easily hits 100Mbps as it's capped. Otherwise 200Mbps on 4G itself. Jio due to free 5G. Nobody is using 4G who has 5G phones. 4G speeds are 70-120Mbps on an average with 3+40C.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock