Seeking Help Unable to upgrade to windows 10

Window will not remain activated?What does it mean?
If you are using genuine windows 7 then Windows should remain activated.
Your windows will remain activated if you use assistive technology. click the link below
Accessibility at Microsoft
click upgrade now
Download and run it

I've no Idea if you use MCT to upgrade, windows will remain activated. So, it's better to use the above link

This tutorial might help Here's how to get Windows 10 for free -- until Dec. 31

Last edited:
If you are using genuine windows 7 then Windows should remain activated.
Your windows will remain activated if you use assistive technology. click the link below
Accessibility at Microsoft
click upgrade now
Download and run it

I've no Idea if you use MCT to upgrade, windows will remain activated. So, it's better to use the above link

This tutorial might help Here's how to get Windows 10 for free -- until Dec. 31
I tried above link the download reach 100 percent and started verifying download and then reached 99 percent and then start downloading again from 0 percent. I think i sholud contact the shop from where i purchased my computer to help me out

I tried above link the download reach 100 percent and started verifying download and then reached 99 percent and then start downloading again from 0 percent. I think i sholud contact the shop from where i purchased my computer to help me out
If you can take the risk, use MCT to download iso and then upgrade.
If you want direct download link of ISO file then visit Download Windows 10 using your phone or non-windows PC
If your windows isn't activated then you can roll back to windows 7

Just download the ISO..Extract the file. Update within from Windows 7 by clicking setup.exe
Make sure your windows is activated after upgrading to W10*.

Then do a clean install..
Its's just simple as that.. Why this much confusion..

*provided your Windows 7 is genuine

Last edited:
Just download the ISO..Extract the file. Update within from Windows 7 by clicking setup.exe
Make sure your windows is activated after upgrading to W10*.

Then do a clean install..
Its's just simple as that.. Why this much confusion..

*provided your Windows 7 is genuine

Bcoz upgraded win 10 will not be activated unless you have Win 7 product key or you download from Win 10 Assistive technology page (post 21).

Bcoz upgraded win 10 will not be activated unless you have Win 7 product key or you download from Win 10 Assistive technology page (post 21).
no bro.. i have done it myself for many systems..
extract the ISO file and install the OS while u are in Win 7 itself.. by clicking setup.exe
if Win 7 is genuine, it will detect the key...
then after upgrading to W10, if u need u can clean install..

if Win7 license is an OEM license, even with clean install W10 will be activated. (Not in all cases)

no bro.. i have done it myself for many systems..
extract the ISO file and install the OS while u are in Win 7 itself.. by clicking setup.exe
if Win 7 is genuine, it will detect the key...
then after upgrading to W10, if u need u can clean install..

if Win7 license is an OEM license, even with clean install W10 will be activated. (Not in all cases)

You upgraded Win 7 to 10 during free upgrade offer or after free upgrade offer without Win 7 product key ?

During upgrade offer..
i haven't given keys manually..

That's why I said it will not activate win 10 as upgrade offer is over, only way to activate win 10 is to use assistive technology page and download win 10 from there.

If someone has Win 7 key then that's a different story as that key will work with win 10

That's why I said it will not activate win 10 as upgrade offer is over, only way to activate win 10 is to use assistive technology page and download win 10 from there.

If someone has Win 7 key then that's a different story as that key will work with win 10
I too used assistive technology option only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock