Seeking Help Unable to upgrade to windows 10

Varunkfdd

Reaction score
I recently tried to update to window 10 (using assistive technology) but it every get download to 99 % and starts verifying download which then gets stuck at 99% and after few minutes starts again downloading from 0%.It is really annoying as my 6 gb has got wasted any way to fix this as i can only afford upgrade one more time?

Try To Install Other Updates Before Updating To Windows 10.Check Driver's Version.Upgrade If Necessary.

use media creation tool to download windows 10 iso (Download Windows 10) after that burn iso to USB or DVD or extract iso
after that double-click setup.exe. your pc will upgrade to windows 10

Last edited:
use media creation tool to download windows 10 iso (Download Windows 10) after that burn iso to USB or DVD or extract iso
after that double-click setup.exe. your pc will upgrade to windows 10
That is another way but why is this happening andwhen i searched this on google i got to know that many other users are also reporting the same

That is another way but why is this happening andwhen i searched this on google i got to know that many other users are also reporting the same
what's your current operating system

many like me never faced any such issue but then there are thousands of combination of PC hardware and critical software which has deep system level access like antivirus software so few people will always face issue.

So best way is to use media creation tool

Last edited:
@Varunkfdd bro search service in start menu and open it in service find windows update and right click on it and select restart option .
2. Type run in start menu and type cleanmgr and clear windows update download package . And try again to update it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock