• Thread starter Thread starter rahul_apk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 274
  • Views Views: Views 7,711

Who will win UEFA EURO 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England now relay on technology

Gareth Southgate and England are employing the help of a special piece of technology during the Euros that is backed by Kim Kardashian.

England using Oura Rings for the Euros
Rings track sleep and health patterns
Technology backed by multiple stars

Somehow i don't feel excited to watch international football.These players barely get time to play with each other and as such there is little cohesion in the way they play.Most of the managers are those who didn't succeed at club level or who don't want the tension of day to day football as in club football.
And as I was saying probably except Naglesmann and Spalletti none of the other managers at Euro would get job at any top level club in Europe.Southgate is so limited as manager.England spent 45 mins huffing and puffing against Serbia and yet he did little to control game.This is best England team at a major tournament in decades even with Southgate picking undeserving and unfit players in his back line.And yet he will be the reason if England flounders.

And as I was saying probably except Naglesmann and Spalletti none of the other managers at Euro would get job at any top level club in Europe.Southgate is so limited as manager.England spent 45 mins huffing and puffing against Serbia and yet he did little to control game.This is best England team at a major tournament in decades even with Southgate picking undeserving and unfit players in his back line.And yet he will be the reason if England flounders.
Now it will be tough fight for ballon d or
Messi
Cr7
Bellingham

Vini will be out of contention as Brazil chance is less of winning copa

For britsh 13 no was unlucky hence in one of prestigious kolkata hospital no 13 number room prest instead that 12.5 number room was there but yesterday night against Serbia they team came back in euro after long interval proved 13 minutes luck and Bellingham scored at that time this match many chances England created but 13 proved lucky only

This Foden and Bellingham situation is similar to Gerrard and Lampard one.Both like to play in similar areas and so does Kane.There was barely anything down England’s left .Also,Southgate should realise that TAA is a liability defensively if the system is not built to protect him. Mainoo and Gallagher are better options.

Nicolae Stanciu is the first player in EURO history to score a goal at the tournament while playing for a Saudi Arabian club 🇸🇦

Back
Top Bottom