Good News UEFA Euro 2024 | News and Updates

logo
5QVOqdL.jpg

Who is facing whom this Sunday?
1mqrjE1.jpg

Who is facing whom this Sunday?
1mqrjE1.jpg
Plus you also can get a clue this is not a match just look at the event duration 😅😅

It's says 1hr and normal match always above 1 and half hour plus duration ( I know you knew bro but just saying)

England destroyed Macedonia with 7-0. They golden team can very well win both Euro and World Cup as long as they get rid of that political correct snake Southgate.

England destroyed Macedonia with 7-0. They golden team can very well win both Euro and World Cup as long as they get rid of that political correct snake Southgate.
I am not a fan of Southgate but can you tell me what exactly Didier Deschamps,Lionel Scaloni have done which made them credible winners of World Cup?Most of the national team managers are generally second level of coaches who who couldn't succeed in league football or they don't want hassle of football every 3rd day.Southgate was a poor PL manager with Boro and most probably wouldn't have got another PL job if FA had not resurrected his career.To his credit he trusted youngsters and now he is reaping benefits of his trust.

I am not a fan of Southgate but can you tell me what exactly Didier Deschamps,Lionel Scaloni have done which made them credible winners of World Cup?Most of the national team managers are generally second level of coaches who who couldn't succeed in league football or they don't want hassle of football every 3rd day.Southgate was a poor PL manager with Boro and most probably wouldn't have got another PL job if FA had not resurrected his career.To his credit he trusted youngsters and now he is reaping benefits of his trust.
The very big C.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock