Good News UEFA Euro 2020 | Updates, Discussion and Results

The graphics looks awesome on TV🔥
PU0l7uV.jpg

I am glad I didn't stay up. This is one of the worst matches I've ever seen. I don't know names of Turkish players. Even commentators didn't acknowledge the name of the player. He directly kicked the ball to goalkeepers hands. Also Euro kicked off with own goal. Audience deserved better than this.

Last edited:
I am glad I didn't stay up. This is one of the worst matches I've ever seen. I don't know names of Turkish players. Even commentators didn't acknowledge the name of the player. He directly kicked the ball to goalkeepers hands. Also Euro kicked off with own goal. Audience deserved better than this.
I am not sure how often you watch football but International football is not like Club football end to end.Mostly it would be cagey affair unless there is a marked difference in quality of teams.As for Turkey team again its your fault if you do not know the names like Hakan,Yilmaz,Soyancu,Demral etc.They are established reputed players.

I enjoyed the game.not "the best" but certainly not "the worst"

One sided matches isn't just my cup of tea.

my prediction of todays 3 matches :

wales 1 vs Switzerland 2
goal scorer will be bale shaqi xhaka

denmark 2 Finland 0
goals scorer will be : Braithwaite paulsen

belgium 2 Russia 1
goals scorer will be : lukaku eden hazard

Just feel that Italy would face problems against pacy teams like France and Germany if they encounter them in later stages of Tournament

my prediction of todays 3 matches :

wales 1 vs Switzerland 2
goal scorer will be bale shaqi xhaka

denmark 2 Finland 0
goals scorer will be : Braithwaite paulsen

belgium 2 Russia 1
goals scorer will be : lukaku eden hazard
Is Hazard even fit to start?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock