Breaking Uber will Deactivate Users with Low Ratings

I cross-checked with mother. It was a Uber driver who actually returned the purse. Thank God to him she had every single id on her purse. And the phone one was returned by Ola. So both services has ethical and unethical drivers. But Ola was more customer friendly. My mom had to contact Uber's Kolkata office to get her lost items in Guwahati.

I guess you misunderstood this move bro.

Read the title: Uber will Deactivate Users with Low Ratings

So basically if the driver rates you badly, you would lose access to Uber. Not the vice versa.
Oh crap. This is why i stay away from posting when i am not doing well. Don't know how good a move this is really 😂 anyway i just wanted to share my experience with Uber since @Dipjyoti Roy had a bad one with them.

I already deactivated Uber from my life since last October. At first drivers are rude. Second they don't come at peak hours. Then ironically Uber charges me for causing inconvenience. Ola is great my mom forgot her purse got it back. My friend forgot his phone. He also got it back.
I have paid for same twice ₹100 each , even when driver was not reached pickup spot . Since then I permanently said goodbye to Uber

Off topic: I am in a small town. Here the services are not available. So I hadn't any idea about these. Nearby me, Madhan, Gobi, Vicky Bros are in Chennai metropolitan, they have a knowledge about these. And I visited Chennai rare 4- 5 times only. I think I missing a lot compare to you all guys.

Same here. I had bad experience with both services. Specially swiggy. Either it's rotten food or they send me wrong item. But never had bad experience when I directly ordered from same restaurants.

My swiggy ordering procedure in Bangalore after 8:30 pm:

1. Place your order
2. Enjoying wait time increasing and decreasing. (Overall I wait to a max of 25 to 30 mins)
3. Call customer care and ask them to assign a delivery executive.
4. Done.

I donno why a delivery partner is not getting assigned unless I make a call. I used to call up restaurant (i personally know few) and they confirm food is ready, but no partner yet.

OMG, I'm going off topic.

I stopped uber eats, after my first few experiences, where breakfast not picked up even after 50 mins and customer care says 'No need to worry sir, its because no agents are available, will get assigned once available'. I replied to them that I ordered breakfast, not lunch.

Uber: I'm rated 4.72 :hs:

Last edited:
Off topic: I am in a small town. Here the services are not available. So I hadn't any idea about these. Nearby me, Madhan, Gobi, Vicky Bros are in Chennai metropolitan, they have a knowledge about these. And I visited Chennai rare 4- 5 times only. I think I missing a lot compare to you all guys.
You're not missing anything bro. Big cities can fool you into thinking their life is full of energy & excitement but the harsh reality is most of them are not really happy. Uber or any cab has only become a necessity there because the traffic is that bad and Rickshaws usually try to scam people by charging twice or thrice more than the actual cost. Now they have Ola Auto which is a good thing 😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock