Breaking Uber will Deactivate Users with Low Ratings

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Uber Deactivates Drivers with rating below 4.6 stars. We all know that drives also rates the riders but as of now nothing happens to users having bad ratings.

But now Company is changing it's rules, users with bad rating may be deactivated and barred from using Uber.

The company said that -
Riders may lose access to Uber if they develop a significantly below average rating. Riders will receive tips on how to improve their ratings, such as encouraging polite behavior, avoiding leaving trash in the vehicle and avoiding requests for drivers to exceed the speed limit. Riders will have several opportunities to improve their rating prior to losing access to the Uber apps.

Uber will now deactivate riders with below average ratings

Last edited:
There are already other competitors available in the market. It will affect the company very badly because people have a lot of options there. Also ola is way better than uber as per my relatives experience.

I already deactivated Uber from my life since last October. At first drivers are rude. Second they don't come at peak hours. Then ironically Uber charges me for causing inconvenience. Ola is great my mom forgot her purse got it back. My friend forgot his phone. He also got it back.

Last edited:
I already deactivated Uber from my life since last October. At first drivers are rude. Second they don't come at peak hours. Then ironically Uber charges me for causing inconvenience. Ola is great my mom lost her purse got it back. My friend lost his phone. He also got it back.
They charged you for cancelling the ride?

Now waiting for Zomato, Swiggy delivery guys to rate me for their experiences with me.:em::dodgy2:
Same here. I had bad experience with both services. Specially swiggy. Either it's rotten food or they send me wrong item. But never had bad experience when I directly ordered from same restaurants.

When i was in Bangalore got many rash drivers and inexperienced ones and some even asked me to give my phone to them so that they rate themselves high. This is a good move by Uber.
@Dipjyoti Roy what happened with your mom totally depends on the driver's attitude and not Ola or Uber. I went to the nearest park in Uber for a walk wearing track pants and lost my phone. It slipped from my pockets when i got out from the car. As soon as i realised i gave a call from my friends phone and it was with the driver. He promised me to return to some shop close by to my Airbnb but since i had no contacts there i ended up making well over 1hr journey in the metro to his place and collect it from there. Still i got it back.

Last edited:
When i was in Bangalore got many rash drivers and inexperienced ones and some even asked me to give my phone to them so that they rate themselves high. This is a good move by Uber.
I guess you misunderstood this move bro.

Read the title: Uber will Deactivate Users with Low Ratings

So basically if the driver rates you badly, you would lose access to Uber. Not the vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock