Article Twitter to reinforce public verification policy from January 20, 2021

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Twitter yesterday in a blog post announced that it would reinforce its public verification policy from January 20, 2021, which would lay the foundation for future improvements by defining what verification means, who is eligible for verification,...

Read full article: Twitter to reinforce public verification policy from January 20, 2021

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Okay, but can they free up unused IDs. I had created one ID years back using my own name. Unfortunately, I lost my phone with no access to mail or number. Even many users are seeking for same. 🙁

The day Trump exits office, Twitter reinforces public verification rules. Pretty sure this is being used to humiliate the outgoing mismanaging president and remove his verification...

The day Trump exits office, Twitter reinforces public verification rules. Pretty sure this is being used to humiliate the outgoing mismanaging president and remove his verification...
Unfortunately, he is still an important political figure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock