• Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 4,820

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
In this thread we will discuss about the ways to effectively watermark our videos.

I will show you two type of video watermarking in this thread. First one is adding a static text or image to the video as a watermark, similar to what we do for an image. Second one is adding effects to the watermarks like scrolling watermarks, flashing watermarks and other effects.

1. Adding a static watermark

Step 1: Download iWiSoft Video Converter software, its a freeware. Install it on your PC.

Step 2: Launch the Application and the Homescreen look like this

Step 3: Click on ADD and select the video to be watermarked.

Step 4: Click on Edit and you should see this screen.

Step 5: Now click on Logo tab, and click on the three dots next the browse box. Select the logo/image, which you want as the watermark. Once you select the image it will be added to the top of the video as in the image.

Step6: Reposition the logo just by dragging it and change the size and transperancy as per need. Click OK to go back to the main screen

Step 7: Now click profiles and select the desired output format.

Step 8: Click START to trigger the conversion.

The output video will be in the format that you have selected and will have the watermark you have added.

Check the Video below which has been watermarked with our DDF logo. Thanks to Biswajit for providing the video.

Procedure for Adding a watermark with effects (like scrolling and flashing etc.) will be posted soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice tutorial Madhan, I was looking for a software to watermark videos and you made my task simple. :k :)

Very nice tutorial Madhan bhai. :k +4 reputation from my side added. :) I am using Aoao video and image watermarkers, it really helps us to make our video/images more secure. No can steal it after that, hope it will be helpful for Biswajit bhai too. :)

ok nice.. i have a xillisoft video convertor (cracked version) hope i can add watermarks from there... i use it to convert videos to mp4 (apple ipod format) for my apple i pod :)

+reps for the hardwork... @madhan :)

Usefull Tutorial :k, Thanks Madan Bhai For The usefull Post :k, Now Everyone Create Video with Watermark By this Lesson. :)

Back
Top Bottom