Good News Triple Talaq abolished in India !!

Agree with you. I also face same problems i reached many time in interview in mppsc and civil judge but all time i had out now i am a clerk. I got 90 + no and many judge got only 48 no .

sad to know....
But I can say u r not only the victim of this...there are many other candidate like you every year facing same issue...
hopefully someday It'll change!

what abt khap panchayats... that too shud not exist, they give most ridiculous decisions...

once a father raped a daughter, khaps ordered them to marry each other :damn :angry

These khaps are generally illiterate, are over 70 yrs old.... they don't know what they re talking abt, and just outright stupid ! :damn

India is plagued wid problems...

Govt shud work on eradicating all of them one by one....child marriage, dowry, polygamy, khaps, honor killings, reservations, caste/ creed/ religion/ gender inequalities etc etc d list is endless :s

India is plagued wid problems...

Govt shud work on eradicating all of them one by one....child marriage, dowry, polygamy, khaps, honor killings, reservations, caste/ creed/ religion/ gender inequalities etc etc d list is endless :s
Other political parties should support good moves by current government to solve problems instead of creating raucous and issue of those.

India should be a developed country by now if leg pulling and corruption would have been stopped!!(y)

Other political parties should support good moves by current government to solve problems instead of creating raucous and issue of those.

India should be a developed country by now if leg pulling and corruption would have been stopped!!(y)

This cannot end, sadly. Opposition is so much obsessed that they have to oppose each and everything which the Govt. does.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock