TRAI's allowance of phone number recycling is a stupid concept

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 9,789
Quick update - that person need not go to store. Vi Twitter team has raised disconnection request for the new postpaid connection. Truly exceptional service. Rarely get to see such customer service from other operators.

Screenshot of his vi app:

2Tzwtw8.png

Quick update - that person need not go to store. Vi Twitter team has raised disconnection request for the new postpaid connection. Truly exceptional service. Rarely get to see such customer service from other operators.

Screenshot of his vi app:

2Tzwtw8.png
At first they sold you an unique number. Even that turned out to be a number of business establishments causing you all sorts of inconvenience. Closing your number is the least they could do. If I were you I would approach a lawyer by now. I hope you get compensated with some free annual plan.

At first they sold you an unique number. Even that turned out to be a number of business establishments causing you all sorts of inconvenience. Closing your number is the least they could do. If I were you I would approach a lawyer by now. I hope you get compensated with some free annual plan.

Not sure on the legality, but no compensation unfortunately. On top of that I need to pay the unbilled amount up to disconnection (I'm going to flat out refuse this one). Also the store person called up and tried to assign a different number for same plan. I refused.

To be honest this entire thing was an absolute nightmare (and a big lesson to learn).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock