Breaking TRAI sets call ringing time to 30 seconds

Yeah, I wish someone did something. It becomes especially annoying when you have an urgent call to place and they start their non-sense IVR before the call.
Ya! That's true even today happened with my family member one of our relative was visiting some place in my city and not picking up the call. In between whenever dial this stupid IVR annoyed very much.

AVoId is irritating the caller by IVR before connecting call.

Airtel : Afwahon par dhyan na den...
Vodafone and Idea : Unlimited matlb unlimited...

This IVR plays everytime before placing call.
I am on Airtel and things like that only happen when plan is about to expire.

Not sure duration wise, but I remember the disconnect was after 20 rings at the other end (from Vodafone).

very Good decision by TRAI..20 seconds ring time frm JIO was ridiculous...30 seconds is perfect n sufficient time for both operators n customers...N as this 30 second is just Minimum limit set by TRAI for call to ring..not Maximum..so Any operator if wants still can provide 45 seconds or more then 30 seconds ring time to their customers..

It should be 40 seconds for both mobile and landline. Not good for old age people. I think, in few months, trai again is going to increase it due to lots of complain from mobile users.

Did you know that old nokia feature phones doesn't ring loudest for first 5-6 seconds? So you might miss your call in noisy places. :phone:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock