Trai Advices Jio to withdraw 3month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 26,456
I also got confirmation sms of the summer offer today for number I did recharge yesterday from app and one number which i recharged today from website today still to get this message. I hope for the same as well.

Satvijay said:
i feel jio is playing trick here with TRAI, so that they can bring in as many customers to prime membership well before april 15. as we could see there is a mad rush now to do the prime recharge along with 303Rs recharge. your thoughts??

In my opinion TRAI should immediately ban all promotional offers from all operators. Airtel is giving only 1GB @ Rs 251 according to regular tariff but they are giving 4.4 GB or even more @ Rs 147 under promotional offers to few users. This should not happen. Tariff should be same for all users as according to constitution everyone enjoys same rights.

Promotional offers causing more harm to people and industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
virat555 said:
i recharged yesterday...i did nt got any confirmation sms of the summer offer....will i get the summer offer or not?

ALREADY Recharged Customer will avail for the JioSSO for 3 Month's without any doubt Virat... Say's Jio Official's

Is it possible now I am recharging with 499 & will get 2gb as Jio Summer Offer:huh

sagR said:
Is it possible now I am recharging with 499 & will get 2gb as Jio Summer Offer:huh

go for it bro (aaj nahi toh kabhi nahi.. Itna risk toh banta hai..) go to jio site, click on recharge on the summer offer banner recharge now, you will see the offer..

Prathamesh said:
go for it bro (aaj nahi toh kabhi nahi.. Itna risk toh banta hai..) go to jio site, click on recharge on the summer offer banner recharge now, you will see the offer..

But will I got fix this offer:huh:shy

sagR said:

Yes you will.. summer surprise will carry the highest recharge available in your account.
Offer is still open. Just got this notification.

a1effd53eb9a8147e9e03128e51804f7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom