Trai Advices Jio to withdraw 3month offer

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 26,456
viper said:
So the summer surprise offer begin tomorrow?

Its already started from 1st April but now the question is when non jio prime users sim get disconnect ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Shubh said:
Whats the problem with Paytm yesterday I recharged my 2 number same time got successfull confirmation for one but for another still it saying waiting for operator confirmation :s

maybe they have high jio traffic due to 30Rs discount offer.. Even I did on paytm but it was successful in 5 mins

Gobinaath said:
Its already started from 1st April but now the question is when non jio prime users sim get disconnect ..

for those who have not recharged till april 15, will have incoming for another 90 days after which the number will be deactivated.

Prathamesh said:
maybe they have high jio traffic due to 30Rs discount offer.. Even I did on paytm but it was successful in 5 mins
Yes you're right the one which recharged without promo code was successful and the other one I applied promo code so this could be possible reason

So now what to do, recharge again or wait for confirmation from operator :huh

i feel jio is playing trick here with TRAI, so that they can bring in as many customers to prime membership well before april 15. as we could see there is a mad rush now to do the prime recharge along with 303Rs recharge. your thoughts??

Shubh said:
Yes you're right the one which recharged without promo code was successful and the other one I applied promo code so this could be possible reason

So now what to do, recharge again or wait for confirmation from operator :huh

Is there any cancel button in that order/recharge details? Because when I did recharge yesterday, it said please cancel after 2 hours if recharge unsuccessful

Satvijay said:
i feel jio is playing trick here with TRAI, so that they can bring in as many customers to prime membership well before april 15. as we could see there is a mad rush now to do the prime recharge along with 303Rs recharge. your thoughts??

Good theory, but why would they want to do that? Getting money 7 days before or after makes no difference for Reliance.

Prathamesh said:
Is there any cancel button in that order/recharge details? Because when I did recharge yesterday, it said please cancel after 2 hours if recharge unsuccessful
No bro there is no such option it's just saying proceesing waiting for operator confirmation, even amt has been deducted from bank a/c :-/

Prathamesh said:
Good theory, but why would they want to do that? Getting money 7 days before or after makes no difference for Reliance.

money was never their intention, their intention was to add more people in short term. as we all know the indian mentality is to wait and watch. If we create a panic situation they will do things in a giffy.

Back
Top Bottom