Took Railwire Broadband Connection

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
After a lot of confusions, finally took railwire broadband connection today..
Everything went smoothly.
Today morning a person from LCO came and gave the basic connection and filled a form.

Around afternoon got a message from Railwire, with username & password. Then the same person came again with GPON & Wireless router.

Total connection cost 5000 including first month recharge.

Took 10Mbps FUP plan till 1TB @ 499

EPKRy9J.jpg

Speed Test

9105739643.png

Thanks to @Bapun Raz bro for his inputs..

Congratulations bro for your new broadband connection. Hope it works well for long.👍

Most of their IPs are blacklisted. There is a good chance you will have to fill a lot of " I am not robot ".
This is the most irritating issue with Railwire. I get it very often these days and just reboot the router so it assigns me a new IP.

They have 24x7 customer care no. too. But always call the LCO first ( if the time permits ). Customer care is fun. 10 % chance that they will keep you waiting and end the call, and ask you to rate their service.

Another thing is they will ask you to use the LAN cable from ONT, connect directly to a Windows PC and dial using Railwire ID and password. If it works, you wasted time. Otherwise, they will ask you for the error code. If possible, simply don't do the dial directly thing. That is their standard procedure and in most cases, have nothing to do with the problem, which could a cable cut ( happens often in my region ). Something that they haven't fixed yet.

I am not turning you against them. Only saying that these are the common funny things they do to a customer. I am an 80% happy customer because it works most of the time.

Congratulation Brother .
But I'd like to know what are name of the two devices mounted below glass and the small one on wall and their respective function .
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock