Took Covid vaccine using Aadhaar? Your National Health ID has been created without your consent

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 3,328

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
A unique health ID number is causing confusion among several people who are seeing it for the first time on their vaccine certificates.
The number is seemingly being generated at the vaccine centres without the people's consent.
Only some basic information is needed to generate a person's health ID.
Then again, it was observed recently that many vaccine centers mandated people to bring their Aadhaar cards at the time of their vaccination. The mandate was implied even on those who had originally registered on the CoWin portal using a different identification.

It was observed in a specific case that the Aadhaar card mandate was put up as a system-level requirement on the vaccination centre, making it compulsory for everyone at the centre to share Aadhaar card details.

Brilliant. And you wondered why apps were required for registration. Government wants your data.

CoWIN app, used to book vaccination slots, has begun to enforce Aadhaar facial/biometric/OTP or demographic verification. These details are then used to create a health ID without informed consent.

Interestingly me and my wife took vaccine 1 day apart and for her health id was created and for me it wasn't.

And does National Herald counts as authentic source as news on this forum?

Interestingly me and my wife took vaccine 1 day apart and for her health id was created and for me it wasn't.

And does National Herald counts as authentic source as news on this forum?
I don't see any UHID mentioned on our vaccination certificate.

When I took my 1st dose of Covaxin the UHID column is blank in my provisional certificate but yesterday after taking my 2nd dose there's some UHID number mentioned on my final certificate.
Don't know what's the use of this!
I don't see any UHID mentioned on our vaccination certificate.

Completed both dose yesterday, uhd field I'd blank for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock