Good News TNPL 2021 live on star sports

There's Washi Sundar as well, along with Periyaswamy who is being noticed by franchises...
To be fair Washi was drafted by RPS, owing his performance in then recently concluded under 19 WC. He then went on to do wonders at IPL and TNPL in that season. Only in 2018& 2019 seasons, RCB benched him a lot before he had earned his trust from Kohli.

That low graded league only had brought some hidden talents into the IPL and Indian mix. One of such talent went on to represent India in all three formats and another one of the talent was on the verge of representing India and had missed the opportunity
watching numbers showed league is a success but tell me one thing if franchise need scout any player they send their representatives to see match live from ground yes i see in your post you say many talents came but tell me one thing other than winning bilateral series and helping in ipl is these talents to any other thing plis when india won 2007 t20 wc and 2011 wc did any of these league existed live on tv was that stop talents to grow.

lastly for viewers part the people pay 22rs for watch ipl highlights can easyly pay for this atleast this live t20 event

watching numbers showed league is a success but tell me one thing if franchise need scout any player they send their representatives to see match live from ground yes i see in your post you say many talents came but tell me one thing other than winning bilateral series and helping in ipl is these talents to any other thing plis when india won 2007 t20 wc and 2011 wc did any of these league existed live on tv was that stop talents to grow.

lastly for viewers part the people pay 22rs for watch ipl highlights can easyly pay for this atleast this live t20 event
You were saying as if those players are the reason India hasn't won ICC events, none of them had played a ICC event till now. I hope u know that two of those players had played their hearts out in the historic win at Gabba.

If you don't want to watch then it's fine, atleast don't generalise people.. If people want to watch the tournament they will watch no matter what you and I say regarding it..

And lastly, I had replied that because he had its a low graded tournament... Thats it..

Last edited:
will it be broadcast on all the channels of Star as usual?
It will be broadcasted only on Star Sports 2/2HD and 1 Tamil.. They always had broadcasted like that only unless they are simultaneously broadcast across all regional sports channels then it will go on 1 and 1HD I think.

That low graded league only had brought some hidden talents into the IPL and Indian mix. One of such talent went on to represent India in all three formats and another one of the talent was on the verge of representing India and had missed the opportunity owing to injury. In case if you are wondering who I'm talking about, they are Natarajan and Varun Chakravarty. Of course there are plenty other players who had broken into the IPL mixes owing their performances in the league..

BTW, don't get me wrong here, I'm just giving the facts here as you have asked who were watching it... the 2018 edition had 44 million viewers which is equal to what Sony is reporting for EURO Cup.
Sai Kishore now in SL tour

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock