Good News TNPL 2021 live on star sports

vicky 1213

Reaction score
U9fMYPo.jpg

Is anyone interested in watching such low graded Matches?
That low graded league only had brought some hidden talents into the IPL and Indian mix. One of such talent went on to represent India in all three formats and another one of the talent was on the verge of representing India and had missed the opportunity owing to injury. In case if you are wondering who I'm talking about, they are Natarajan and Varun Chakravarty. Of course there are plenty other players who had broken into the IPL mixes owing their performances in the league..

BTW, don't get me wrong here, I'm just giving the facts here as you have asked who were watching it... the 2018 edition had 44 million viewers which is equal to what Sony is reporting for EURO Cup.

Last edited:
That low graded league only had brought some hidden talents into the IPL and Indian mix. One of such talent went on to represent India in all three formats and another one of the talent was on the verge of representing India and had missed the opportunity owing to injury. In case if you are wondering who I'm talking about, they are Natarajan and Varun Chakravarty. Of course there are plenty other players who had broken into the IPL mixes owing their performances in the league..
There's Washi Sundar as well, along with Periyaswamy who is being noticed by franchises...

BTW, don't get me wrong here, I'm just giving the facts here as you have asked who were watching it... the 2018 edition had 44 million viewers which is equal to what Sony is reporting for EURO Cup.
Sony has reported 54 million before final.

5 am timing is not suitable for any kind of sports
5 bje exam ke time padhne ko nahi uthe match ke liye kaun uthega
Timing is not a issue cricket lover no time meter
Bro last 25 years wi cricket live on star or espn sony but this time no live coverage of wi nz zim bng so sad to cricket

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock