Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,827
This has happened for me too. It got auto recharged for 1 year on Jan 16, 2023. My LITE subscription (bought using 50 flipkart coins) ended in August 2022. I came to know about this only because I got an email from Gaana, thanking me for 1 year subscription.

That said, the TOI+ Subscription did not seem to work for me when I tried a week or so ago. I even tried installing the TOI app, logged into it using my Times Prime registered mobile number and then opened the TOI app by clicking the button in the Times Prime TOI+ offer page. It kept asking me to subscribe. Does it work for you?
I bought using same Flipkart Coins method. I noticed my subscription only when I was browsing TOI+. It was asking me to extend as Times Prime Member. Than I logged in on Times Prime and found about the subscription.
IucBiNy.jpg

40% off plus Rs.250 Amazon voucher on using code RNWW40. Guess this is only for renewals.

Note: Rs.250 is added to gift balance and not to the main Amazon Pay balance.

3IKqeEj.png

nY2y19R.png

Those who have activated the 6 months subscription of Sony LIV through Times Prime can now top-up their subscription for another 6 months for just Rs.99

DNzzF00.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock