TikTok - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 19,404
57216722_950411371993040_7730286141697425408_n.jpg

Can anyone please provide some info or website link which describes what was wrong with this app? When I installed it, I found only funny videos uploaded by Indians. I couldn't find any offensive or adult video on the app.

I wonder what was wrong with the app? :unsure:

Last edited:
Because it's chinese :ok2:
China always wanted to attack India. And china didn't like India. After the attack of Pakistan Now India will take attacked step to Pakistan and Pakistan's Friends country.

Aab India Pakistan aur uske dost country ki nahi chorega.

Last edited:
Still who have the application installed too can do whatever they used to do. Or even they can download APK and do what used to do to entertain some.
Like some apps available outside playstore/appstore tik tok cannot be used in same way.Now its working fine for previously installed users. But soon the version get outdated and everything will be terminated.
Condolence to all STARS of tiktok!

😂😂😂

On series note of 2000 LIKE,VIGO, etc should also removed from Play Store and ask them to provide employment to Indian youth and make sure that you've a proper team which look in every video and take necessary action.
Not only TikTok. The Like app is also very popular among high-school kids and Aaj Tak SBB has mentioned these two apps many times in its day-out segments with young TV actors. For example:

Source
I felt Vigo video and Like more vulgar than tik tok. Those apps deserves a ban than tik tok.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock