• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,271

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
TikTok has been exploding in popularity in recent years. The latest TikTok flaw surfaced online after two iOS developers used a simple hack to trick the app into connecting to their fake server.

This was possible because TikTok uses HTTP instead of HTTPS to pull in media content from the company’s Content Delivery Networks (CDNs). Using HTTP improves data transfer performance, but the lack of encryption puts users at risk. The developers — known collectively as Mysk — were able to leverage this to switch videos published by TikTok users with different videos via a DNS attack on a local network.

These developers just hacked the TikTok app with a DNS attack

I wouldn't count on their downfall as the false messages posted is dangerous for us.
AaKHss3.jpg

Image Source : phoneArena

DJ Roy, it seems like every single application can be hacked, it's only a question about time :)

two deadly virus discovered by china
Corona and Tictoc
You are forgetting those Chinese news app. China is a high moral country with adult materials banned. Meanwhile they run multiple app based news services with fake news, propaganda, clickbaits and semi adult images.

Try doing that to Netflix app. Then we will have a chat.

I mean, it all depends on human resources as well, and what developers would do for the specific security conditions. Of course, if we talk about Netflix - it would be hard as hell, I think.

Try doing that to Netflix app. Then we will have a chat.
How are we getting the contents that are in Netflix 🤔🤔

There are many Telegram channels which are sharing Netflix, Hotstar account of hacked ppl... Isn't that hacking 🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock