Tikona announced 10 Mbps Plan with No FUP @ Rs.1400

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 6,024
Ankit bro, that is obvious. The retention team will soon call me but am waiting for tikona's demo. Will try it and then initiate the disconnection process.

Bro i am planing to buy netplus broadband they are giving me 20 mbps speed
Anyone help me is it fast enough for playing full hd vedios and hotstar ,voot vedios in high quality
And how much time it take to dowload like average 1 gb movie

karan7 said:
Anyone help me is it fast enough for playing full hd vedios and hotstar ,voot vedios in high quality
20 mbps is good for fhd video streaming bro. You will not face any issue on any app.
You will be able to download around 2.5 MB of data per second. You will able to download movie of 1GB in under 10 mins. Although it depends on source and network connection stability.

Ritesh said:
20 mbps is good for fhd video streaming bro. You will not face any issue on any app.
You will be able to download around 2.5 MB of data per second. You will able to download movie of 1GB in under 10 mins. Although it depends on source and network connection stability.

Ok thnx bro netplus is giving 50 gb data at 599 rs is this good offer or i should go for any other service provider

karan7 said:
Ok thnx bro netplus is giving 50 gb data at 599 rs is this good offer or i should go for any other service provider
Depends on your usage bro. Calculate how many users are there at your home and the usage. Because with such speed, 50 GB will vanish too quickly. Look for no fup or at least 100 GB.
You should know how much speed they will provide after fup.

karan7 said:
Please note on 20 Mbps, 50gb is nothing as with 1080p streaming, it will be consumed in less than a week.. This is based on assumption of 4 movies a day.. You better go for unlimited plan with your local broadband service provider or take Tikona with 10Mbps @1400 rs which is truly unlimited

Tikona doesn't stand a chance when we look at reviews online. Not against them in any way but mostly many people has just complained about network loss and frequent disconnection. Ritesh bro i would suggest that you ask the den person for 2-3days demo. If it still works then go for it.

Ankit Jain said:
Tikona doesn't stand a chance when we look at reviews online. Not against them in any way but mostly many people has just complained about network loss and frequent disconnection. Ritesh bro i would suggest that you ask the den person for 2-3days demo. If it still works then go for it.

I know bro. I also read many reviews. I can't afford network loss or disconnections. It will hurt me bad. 
Let me see the demo & then decide.

So, Airtel is in no mood to let me go. I called them for disconnection. They asked the reason, i told them about 1400 plan, then they asked me to wait for 2 mins.
Then they offered me the same old plan for Rs.1420 with all same benefits of 2099 plan. Plus 20 gb more. So, effectively i got around Rs.600 discount with 20 gb more data, with total of 120 + 30gb of My home bundle at Rs.1420 + unlimited local & std calling.
That's a sweet deal and i accepted it without any issues.
Meanwhile, tikona guys were scheduled to give demo today, received the call as well but didn't come up. Will try their demo tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock