Tikona announced 10 Mbps Plan with No FUP @ Rs.1400

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 6,025
Tha.RP8 said:
Plz change title to 10 Mbps, 10MBPS is misleading, because 10MBps=80Mbps

Thanks for info :) i was not knowing this :shy

I m getting 30 Mbps @1000 unlimited through a local broadband service provider who transmits triple play signals.. And also absolutely minimum ISP blocking [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

imurreflection said:
I m getting 30 Mbps @1000 unlimited through a local broadband service provider who transmits triple play signals.. And also absolutely minimum ISP blocking [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Lucky you are bro.  :luv

Bapun Raz said:
That is different plans with 10Mbps bro, as this one is fully unlimited but yours is with FUP at similar cost...
That's why I shared that before Tikona taken this step to attract and now this to attract more.

imurreflection said:
It's still a distant dream in tier 2 cities.

Bro before leaving I would suggest that you just have a talk with Airtel. They recently gave me 75% discount in my monthly bill. Luckily even you may get it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock