Thinner HP Spectre x360, Envy With Bigger Batteries Launched in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj 007

Reaction score
Thinner HP Spectre x360, Envy With Bigger Batteries Launched in India...

HP India on Monday unveiled its next generation premium laptop line-up, consisting of the upgraded Spectre x360 and Envy models, to address the needs of customers at home and on the go.
HP Spectre x360, the world's thinnest 13.3-inch laptop, now comes with a longer battery life and the laptop is expected to be available from the last week of October at a starting price of Rs. 1,34,290, the company said.

The battery life of HP Spectre x360 laptop stands at 15 hours, an increase of 25 percent; the company's Fast Charge technology allows it to power up to 50 percent in 30 minutes and 90 percent in 90 minutes. For connectivity, it has faster Wi-Fi and two USB-Type C ports with Thunderbolt support, and also comes with Bang & Olufsen audio and HP Audio boost technologies.
With a new hinge design, HP Spectre x360 is 13.8 mm thin (over 2 mm thinner than the previous generation) and packs 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, as well as support for solid state drives (SSDs) of up to 1TB capacity. The bezels around the display have gone down from 15.12 mm in the predecessor to 5.45 mm in the current one, while the weight has decreased as well.

"We have redesigned our new premium portfolio to meet customer expectations for visual, audio and performance in thin and light laptops," said Ketan Patel, Director, Personal Systems, HP Inc, in a statement.
The new HP Envy laptop has a 13.3-inch screen has a full-HD screen as standard, but buyers can upgrade to an (optional) edge-to-edge design featuring QHD and UHD resolution. The new laptop includes 7th Generation Intel Core processors (up to i7), giving up to 1TB SSD support, up to 16GB RAM options. The laptop has two USB 3.0 ports, including one dedicated to sleep and charge, and one USB Type-C port. Its battery life is said to be up to 14 hours, four more hours compared to last year's model. The Fast Charge technology is said to deliver battery life of up to 12 hours on 90 minutes of charge.
HP Envy laptop is expected to be available from mid-November at a starting price of Rs. 90,000.

HP Spectre x360, Envy Laptops Launched With Thinner Design, Bigger Batteries, and More | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock