HP x360 second generation convertible and ENVY laptop launched starting Rs. 90000

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
HP had announced the second generation of Spectre x360 convertible and ENVY laptops last week. Now both the devices have been launched in India.

HP Spectre x360

First up, HP has refreshed the Spectre convertible that now sports s a near zero border display in a design that is 13 percent thinner and 11 percent lighter. With a new hinge design, it is 13.8mm thin, over 2mm thinner than the previous generation and is lighter at 1.29 kg compared to 1.45kg. It sports 13.3-inch diagonal FHD IPS display and can be configured with 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors. It comes in options upto 1TB PCIe SSD. The second generation Spectre x360 now includes four speakers from and feautures Bang & Olufsen plus HP Audio Boost, the two forward facing speakers in addition to two on the bottom. It features two USB-Type C ports with Thunderbolt 3 support and a USB-Type A 3.0 port.

It features HP TrueVision FHD Webcam with 12% wider field of view and a FHD IR camera supports Windows Hello Facial Log-In. In case of battery life, HP says the laptop offers 25 percent more hours of battery life with up to 15 hours. The HP Fast Charge recharges the batteries to 90 percent capacity in just 90 minutes.

HP ENVY laptop

It sports 13.3-inch diagonal display and can be configured with 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors. Powered by Windows 10, it comes in options upto 1TB PCIe SSD and up to 16GB RAM. It is 14mm thin and weighs 1.42kg but boasts a larger battery. The laptop has an elevated hinge design for a comfortable typing experience coupled with a backlit keyboard and an extra-wide glass touchpad for less resistance. It comes with an optional edge-to-edge flush glass display with a QHD+ and UHD panels. Customers can also choose a FHD panel or add touch with the QHD+ display option.

The Envy laptop has two USB 3.0 ports, including one dedicated to sleep and charge, and one USB Type-C port and HP Fast Charge up to 90 percent in 90 minutes. It features dual firing speakers, with audio tuned by Bang & Olufsen and also comes with HP Audio Boost Technology.

Pricing and Availability

The HP Spectre x360 will start at Rs. 1,34,290 and is expected to be available from last week of October, 2016. The HP ENVY Laptop starts at Rs. 90,000 and is expected to be available from mid-November, 2016. Both the devices will be available on Shop HP Laptops, Tablets, PCs, Monitors, Servers, and Printers| HP Online Store – India and select retailers.

HP x360 second generation convertible and ENVY laptop launched starting Rs. 90000

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock