The Times of India launches app for Nokia phones

Napster

Reaction score
Nokia phone users can now read The Times of India on the go. Our much-awaited app for Nokia smartphones has been available for download from Nokia's Ovi Store for the last few days and the response of readers has been overwhelming.

The app not only brings you the latest news from The Times of India's unrivalled, countrywide network of reporters, but also provides you the incisive, analytical and in-depth coverage that makes the newspaper your favourite.

Apart from national, international, business, entertainment, health, sports and technology news, the app — updated 24x7 — brings you exhaustive coverage of more than 30 Indian cities and reviews of the latest movies. It also comes with complete photo galleries covering news, entertainment and fashion.

On touch phones, you can change the text size on article pages, and share articles with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. The app is compatible with all Nokia touch and qwerty smartphones running the Symbian^3 and S60 platforms.

Announcing the launch, Rishi Khiani, CEO of Times Internet Ltd (TIL), said: "The partnership with Nokia is important and strategic for us as both brands lead their respective segments globally. With this app, millions of Nokia owners across the globe will be able to access news on the move, updated on the hour."

indiatimes

well i already know it before your post.

Before one month i have read this info somewhere.

sorry fogot to do the copy here....... :p

buddy you don't know every human do mistakesss !!! :D

The Times Of India application was earlier launched for Apple OS(i-phone) phones, not for nokia. Only today they launched for Nokia smartphones through their OVI stores. There is a news and advertisement in Times Of India newspaper today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock