The Family Man - Season 2 | Amazon Prime Video | 4 June, 2021

Expectations are High from people's...

Let's hope this will live expectations..

Many movies / series not live upto the mark.

Expectations are High from people's...

Let's hope this will live expectations..

Many movies / series not live upto the mark.
It's Manoj Bajpai bro. He can make unwatchable movies looks good. I watched some movie on Zee5 which was so boring. But he carried it well.

The wait is finally over. To the multitude of fans waiting bated-breath for Amazon Prime Video to announce the release date of Raj and DK’s The Family Man Season 2, the wait is over! The date is confirmed. It is 4 June, 2021.

CONFIRMED: Amazon Prime Video’s The Family Man Season 2 to release on June 4 : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
Stone Cold GIF by memecandy

Congratulations of course. All these months Prime Video has hardly released any big series that is anticipated by everyone, so I hardly paid APV any attention. But now is its turn to roar back. Let’s see if Samantha is as deadly as Neeraj Madhav in the first season.

P.S. I really hoped it would release in May and not June! Especially not the 4th of June. It is my high-school ex’s birthday! :cf2: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock