The Archies | Zoya Akhtar | Netflix | 2023

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,707
Three words: DIGGING YOUR GRAVE. Trust Netflix India to come up with what someone rightly called a Star Kids Rozgaar Yojana, after things like Bollywood Wives. No one likes Khushi Kapoor and co. already, and most definitely will not after this comes out, especially with the way they have all been unrealistically airbrushed.

Not only is Netflix India losing subscribers because of making the wrong stories, but it refuses to learn from its mistakes. Yet the irony is that the same Tiger Baby and Zota Akhtar gave us the excellent Eternally Confused and Eager for Love two months back. Even though it dealt with rich people problems, it was narrated in a heartwarming and funny way and I loved it. This one has no sense of aesthetic or relatability whatsoever to anyone.

India has massive potential for Netflix to thrive but they won't, if this is their way forward!

They should focus to bring contents, rich in our culture, diversity because most of the Indians can't relate with these, eventhough it is good plot wise. Just consider an example of how schools are shown in Netflix and in reality 😅.

Yeah it's terrible. Khushi suhana definitely gonna face a lot of nepo backlash. Story is nowhere relatable. Like Riverdale in India? Their clothes are nowhere relatable to us. Everything is just ew.

I am hearing some terrible things about this. Should I watch it once just for Zoya Akhtar?

Promotion in US talk show which also barely got 10k views on YouTube.
j5Q7eOz.jpg

Sad to see downfall of a good bollywood director.

its not as bad as its being portrayed. One time watch and only if you have surplus time on your hands. May be it should have premiered on Disney Channel

Last edited:
People on twitter are saying their respect for Ananya increased after watching cringe Suhana in this movie. True?
its not as bad as its being portrayed. One time watch and only if you have surplus time on your hands

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock