Ten Network Promoting itself as TEN SPORTS NETWORK

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 73
  • Views Views: Views 9,052
that article contains nothing from ten group.. its just a mixture of previous articles...its almost like they are predicting what will happen .. the same is being done by us in this forum to...
also it states that the final decision has not been taken..

Ten Sports Network unveils new corporate brand identity

MUMBAI: ZEEL-owned Ten Sports Network has unveiled a new corporate brand identity for the sports network. The initiative coincided with the start of the India–Zimbabwe series.

The network launch is the first phase of the branding exercise where all existing channels are consolidated under the umbrella of Ten Sports Network.

This is the first time Ten Sports Network will have a separate logo. In fact, the company has only now started using the Ten Sports Network name.

The company was earlier known as Taj Television.

Ten Sports Network, which owns and operates Ten Sports, Ten Cricket, Ten Action, Ten Golf and Ten HD, recently got the approval from ministry of information and broadcasting (MIB) to rename its channels except Ten Cricket.
Ten-sports-network-300x100.jpg

Ten Sports had applied to the MIB for renaming Ten Sports as Ten 1, Ten Action as Ten 2, Ten Golf as Ten Golf HD, and Ten HD as Ten 1 HD. It is also looking to expand its portfolio by launching more channels, particularly in the HD space.

The sports network plans to do sequential branding for its sports channels a la Star Sports. However, a final decision on that has not been taken yet.

Ten Sports Network holds long-term broadcast rights to five cricket boards, WWE, and exclusive broadcast rights to the US Open, ATP events, WTA, Ryder Cup, US PGA Championships, European PGA Tour, Asian Tour, and the Tour De France.

It also holds rights to a slew of football properties including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, I League, Ligue 1, Copa Del Rey, German Cup, Capital One Cup, Sky Bet Football League and A-League.

Ten Sports Network unveils new corporate brand identity | TelevisionPost.com

RE: Ten Sports Network unveils new corporate brand identity

Plz check Thakur's posts before starting a thread ;)

RE: Ten Sports Network unveils new corporate brand identity

THAKUR 4K said:

Bro, do you know one thing. You already reported. Then what is the use of this reply? Only MOD or SMOD or Admin can merge or close the thread and all MOD or SMOD or Admin will see the reported post and will take action.

Posting here will not speed up the process. Only when the team members have time they will take action.

This is not only for you but for all members. Use the buttons whenever needed and avoid posting a reply for the same. Otherwise, there is no need of the buttons.

Good move by Ten Sports but i think in India there's no any need for Ten Golf :hd and SD.. it'll good if they rename it to Ten 2 :hd

JitendraKumar said:
Sorry sir ji i thought something is different in this article so posted separately please forgive me for this.

No sir :k only bro

Back
Top Bottom