Ten Network Promoting itself as TEN SPORTS NETWORK

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 73
  • Views Views: Views 9,052
ten-sports-logo.jpg

samand said:
bro i still beleive that star sports can launch new channel as they have got some new right like bundesliga and also we have seen their channel are not enough as in icc cwc 2015 they were also brodcasting matches on channel v. star sports 4 already shows many footballing events now one new thing for them is bundesliga brodcasting pro kabaadi in star gold they should go for ss5 or espn

If Star Sports wins the la Liga tender for the next three years then it might launch another two channels as then epl, la Liga and bundesliga matches on Saturday evening will all clash at the same time. Not to forget the India content like cricket hockey football kabaddi etc.

yep bro isl,bpl,la liga,bundesliga all clashing with india tour of south africa and iptl then ashes and t20 world cup

ayanc99 said:
If Star Sports wins the la Liga tender for the next three years then it might launch another two channels as then epl, la Liga and bundesliga matches on Saturday evening will all clash at the same time. Not to forget the India content like cricket hockey football kabaddi etc.

See even without football season,
Star has to broadcast SA v BAN match on SS HD4 & ICC Qualifier on SS 4 ! :shy

With EPL, La Liga , Bundesliga & ISL conjested in December
Australian cricket summer,
Hockey, Kabaddi & other domestic events make the toll ,

Star Sports need more channels or hv to broadcast different live events in HD & SD :D

In my suggestion: 1.Ten sports-Ten sports1(contents of cricket and neccesary sports event in english) 2.Ten action-Ten sports2 (football) 3.Ten cricket-Ten sports3 (cricket matches in hindi) 4.Ten golf-Ten sports4 and in HD channel 1.Ten hd-Ten sports hd1 for cricket in english and if they launch ten hd2 they can be Ten sports hd2 for all sports events.....

Rahulan bro Australian cricket summer wont clash with anything...

also ayanc bro, I dont think they will bid heavily for la liga because they haven't been considering it as a premium property.. other than the el classico , they dont even advertise matches properly...

@ a-h bro just check the tensports fb page yo see popularity if it or even better check WWE fb page.. u will laugh a lot ;)

@sailaxman I really dont like having a sports channel just to telecast things in Hindi.. look at ss3 , even when they were struggling to manage live content on the other 3, this channel simply kept repeating old shows...ofcoarse it gets rating during cricket and other live event, but it will turn out to be waste otherwise

Back
Top Bottom