Telugu Movies Digital Streaming Rights

I think it is an example which shows that first-look, teasers, theatrical trailer, tv trailer, audio launch, etc. etc. don't matter to most people. In my opinion, most people just want to watch a good movie whenever they get time. With this movie getting appreciated - its an example of this theory.

Uday Kiran last film Chitram Cheppina Katha is going to direct ott release on Disney + Hotstar

I know movie is sitting idle after production and finishing post. I'm asking about it's release on Hotstar buddy. Nowhere remotely even its mentioned. Atleast mention it as Speculations/Rumours if u post something which is not formally announced or don't have any credibile citations. So that we may not mislead others. I understand you or I or others try to give update info, but sometimes we may mislead if posted something based on rumours. I hope u understand.

As per ntv Nani 25 V on aha.
Allu aravind trying to release on aha and V will be first big telugu film direct on ott.

V won't be possible as already the streaming rights are with Sun Nxt. Also the pre release business everything was done for that. As it was big budgeted movie and payments every thing will shoot up to 40-50 crores for Dil Raju to buy back everything. Aha with its existing subscriptions will not be in a position to buy with that big amount. Logically speaking They have to get 1Million new subscriptions with this movie to breakeven only. So it's highly unlikely.

Also what ever the movies opting OTT Releases, the streaming rights are already with that streamer only. As they will have many legal issues if they want to break existing contracts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock