Sad News Telecom tariff may increase from next year

BSNL is great everywhere but Guwahati. Because they don't have 4G in the biggest town of Northeast. They suprisingly have it in rest of the state. Service is good too. Only few of my relatives who were government employee and some even BSNL employees still uses this in Guwahati.

BSNL is great everywhere but Guwahati. Because they don't have 4G in the biggest town of Northeast. They suprisingly have it in rest of the state. Service is good too. Only few of my relatives who were government employee and some even BSNL employees still uses this in Guwahati.
Useless to use BSNL 3G with 2G calling on iphones or 6GB/8GB ram android phones!

BSNL 3G is better than Jio Airtel and Vi 4G in location where they have service for example in my city Jaipur they having good internet in nearby villages including urban areas.

Jio
Cfx79JT.jpg

BSNL
ltlo5CO.jpg
Switch sims between two phones you used in screenshot. You will see difference. By the way, if you use good CA handset, then Vi+Airtel is good in major cities of Rajsthan. Speeds cross 100Mbps easily(3+40/3+41). 3G by Vi is yet to shut down in Rajsthan at many places like Kota and Udaipur.

I think no one migrate from Jio phone(locked) to BSNL as unlocked 4G handset cost will be Rs.3000/-approx. and Unlimited calling pack @Rs.140+ and BSNL will increase daily data plan prices to Rs.200+ (near to Jio) once pan India 4G launched.
Pan India 4G won't happen even after two years. Half baked 4G deployment will happen if its successful. BSNL won't have locked phone for voice calling. But service will be good I believe. They just need support from government. Band 1 10Mhz can give 20-30Mbps speed throughout the day and band 8 dedicated for voice calling. 5G spectrum is also there for BSNL. 30-40Mhz+10Mhz. So no worry kn that front as well.

It maybe raised to Rs.99 or Rs.109
we can expect change in dynamics also

JIO may spun off jiophone users into separate MVNO.

because this will gain higher profit and better ARPU and also make network utilization increase.

thus new 1-2 MVNO also enter market with network of jio, and 1-2 mvno on airtel and vi

this will slightly soften competition and market gets segmented to cater to each individual needs

in nut shell i hope 99 is ceiling for pure voice users ( mostly fixed number of minutes) with some MVNO on jio network

also there is not far distinct time when we can see full flegesd MVNO running on BSNL's 4G network in 4-5 quarter from now.

we can expect change in dynamics also

JIO may spun off jiophone users into separate MVNO.

because this will gain higher profit and better ARPU and also make network utilization increase.

thus new 1-2 MVNO also enter market with network of jio, and 1-2 mvno on airtel and vi

this will slightly soften competition and market gets segmented to cater to each individual needs

in nut shell i hope 99 is ceiling for pure voice users ( mostly fixed number of minutes) with some MVNO on jio network

also there is not far distinct time when we can see full flegesd MVNO running on BSNL's 4G network in 4-5 quarter from now.
Can we expect MVNO makes profits with Jio or Airtel network? Can they allow MVNO? or non exist BSNL 4G?😂 come out from MVNO dreams.

"However, it is important to note that despite the price intervention made in the last one year, the tariffs in India continue to remain at unsustainable levels. And we believe that the industry needs further tariff correction to support the continued investments going forward," Vodafone Idea CEO Akshaya Moondra
Tariffs at 'unsustainable' levels, industry needs price correction for continued investments: VIL CEO

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...or-continued-investments-vil-ceo-9456801.html

And understand a month means 1month not 28 days.. 😑
It's same like Broadband claiming Unlimited Internet without properly mention upto usage limit misleading public, only in India these Telecom/Fiber companies can fool public.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock