Sad News Telecom tariff may increase from next year

I guess it's just prediction nothing will happen. Although, smart people will switch to broadband connection and buy BSNL sim for daily use. Now a days every company is like BSNL.
Slow internet = Airtel
Call drop = Jio
No network = Vi
What else you need for same experience in cheapest price?
True... Even so called premium provider airtel is not efficient... It is to OK raise the price if they provide quality service...
The fun part is companies raising prices.. Without even a explanation to customer or extra offering...
Hope after touching 200arpu they will change their behaviour... And understand a month means 1month not 28 days.. 😑

If Rs.149 (with UL Calling) should put as minimum recharge for all telcos by TRAI, then ARPU will crosss Rs.150/- for BSNL & Vi.
Nobody is recharging Vi with calling only plans. In Airtel, its happening. That's why their ARPU is less. Don't know about BSNL. BSNL at some places is excellent, even better than Jio. At some places it's sh#t.

BSNL at some places is excellent, even better than Jio. At some places it's sh#t.
Yes in some places BSNL is excellent but people in BSNL took queries and improve service for example right now I port my cousin Jio sim to BSNL and network is really good but at some places it was so bad. Next, I took Twitter help and ask them to put efforts and in next 7-8 days my problem addressed and network improved. But, in other cases they keep giving hold and hope.

Yes in some places BSNL is excellent but people in BSNL took queries and improve service for example right now I port my cousin Jio sim to BSNL and network is really good but at some places it was so bad. Next, I took Twitter help and ask them to put efforts and in next 7-8 days my problem addressed and network improved. But, in other cases they keep giving hold and hope.
BSNL has no 4G, that is the main issue.

Even after a year, it won't be having 4G. Government is delaying 4G launch to support Jio. Jiophone business will go down immediately if BSNL launches 4G on band 8(5Mhz)/band 1(10Mhz). For that case, BSNL has not been issued band 1 5Mhz in few circles yet from DoT. This is to help Jio and their operations. Atleast half of the Jiophone users will shift to BSNL once they launch band 8 4G VoLTE operations and atleast 20% of the people will shift to BSNL 4G on band 1 as it will give stable 20Mbps speeds which is more than enough in my opinion. In some circles their 3G is on part with Jio 4G on band 3 with 4*4MIMO. So we have to make competition alive. This is not possible atleast for three more years. Government is delaying equity stake in Vi as well to help Jio. Already six months unlimited is planned by Jio for 5G launch, I don't know how much losses will incur for Airtel+Vi in these six months. Tariffs won't be announced till June 2023 for 5G.

BSNL 3G is better than Jio Airtel and Vi 4G in location where they have service for example in my city Jaipur they having good internet in nearby villages including urban areas.

Jio
Cfx79JT.jpg

BSNL
ltlo5CO.jpg

Last edited:
Even after a year, it won't be having 4G. Government is delaying 4G launch to support Jio. Jiophone business will go down immediately if BSNL launches 4G on band 8(5Mhz)/band 1(10Mhz). For that case, BSNL has not been issued band 1 5Mhz in few circles yet from DoT. This is to help Jio and their operations. Atleast half of the Jiophone users will shift to BSNL once they launch band 8 4G VoLTE operations and atleast 20% of the people will shift to BSNL 4G on band 1 as it will give stable 20Mbps speeds which is more than enough in my opinion. In some circles their 3G is on part with Jio 4G on band 3 with 4*4MIMO. So we have to make competition alive. This is not possible atleast for three more years. Government is delaying equity stake in Vi as well to help Jio. Already six months unlimited is planned by Jio for 5G launch, I don't know how much losses will incur for Airtel+Vi in these six months. Tariffs won't be announced till June 2023 for 5G.
I think no one migrate from Jio phone(locked) to BSNL as unlocked 4G handset cost will be Rs.3000/-approx. and Unlimited calling pack @Rs.140+ and BSNL will increase daily data plan prices to Rs.200+ (near to Jio) once pan India 4G launched.

BSNL 3G is better than Jio Airtel and Vi 4G in location where they have service for example in my city Jaipur they having good internet in nearby villages including urban areas.
This is why they Vi gives free sim with unlimited calling and validity in the street? 😂

Jio
Cfx79JT.jpg

BSNL
ltlo5CO.jpg
BSNL 3G will be awesome in Rural and Semi urban and horrible in urban/cities as it connects to 3G tower after 3 minutes of mobile data on.

Last edited:
This is why they Vi gives free sim with unlimited calling and validity in the street? 😂
Yes Jio is on top in giving sim card with recharge for free. Vi & Airtel joined the club early this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock