Telecom Company May Charged for Incoming Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a sensational news article who mentioned the source of this news as some "analysts". Utter rubbish and unsubstantiated in my opinion. Why do people post this unknown news source articles here?

Yes it's may be fake news. But look at this, 1 months ago..
I hope trai won't allow that. Telecom companies already raised thier price. So it won't happening..

Airtel wants fees on incoming calls from other networks till 2022
The ET article you mentioned is all about IUC. I read it all. IUC is charged from the calling operator not from customers and I am sure you would be aware of that. Jio is including the charge from the caller party. No one has ever said that the calling party (incoming customer) will pay the charge. Even USA doesn't have incoming charges for most of the plans.

The ET article you mentioned is all about IUC. I read it all. IUC is charged from the calling operator not from customers and I am sure you would be aware of that. Jio is including the charge from the caller party. No one has ever said that the calling party (incoming customer) will pay the charge. Even USA doesn't have incoming charges for most of the plans.
Oh sorry i didn't read it carefully.. then no points of discussion about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock