Tata Teleservices likely to shut down this month

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 5,942
You miss the BSNL which gives very good voice coverage all over India, govt will make sure people are connected atleast by voice so they will not shut it down
BSNL's voice clarity excellent as compare other operators. They provide good service to make and received calls. I am using BSNL since 2007.

BSNL's voice clarity excellent as compare other operators. They provide good service to make and received calls. I am using BSNL since 2007.

That's absolutely true and I think that's bcoz they provide more spectrum to carry voice, I am with BSNL from 2004 September, I had to pay Rs999 to get SIM for my first mobile at that time and used to recharge Rs331 to get Rs300 talktime, in this period I found is that in remote areas they will give you strong 2G coverage afterall they work for service of nation, not for profit like private operators

even i got message to link aadhar from docomo. if they are shutting down, why are they asking to link. people will have do it anyway when they do MNP.
I feel they won't shut down so early. But can't say for sure.

Sad end to Tata Docomo and another in a long list of telecom shutdowns. :gn:Virgin Mobile, Videocon Mobile, Loop Mobile, now Tata Docomo. In the future there will be 4 main groups: Jio, Airtel, Vodafone/Idea and Rcom/Aircel.
Also bsnl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock