Tata Teleservices likely to shut down this month

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 5,941

Sarkar

Reaction score
The Tata group is preparing to shut down a large part of its telecom business and an announcement is likely later this month, according to industry sources. Senior executives at Mumbai-based Tata Teleservices, which operates wireless, wireline and broadband services, have already been told of the possible closure, it is learnt. Even subscribers are being informally told to migrate to other service providers through MNP (mobile number portability).

Tata TeleservicesBSE -0.67 % Ltd, the mobile arm of the Tatas, has a Rs 34,000 crore debt. It has failed to find a buyer for years and is now said to be looking at all options, including the extreme step of possibly shutting down the business

Tata Teleservices likely to shut down this month

may be aircel is next on the line.....
Their debt is not that much high as Tata or Rcom but the biggest worry for them is supreme court who threaten to cancel license if their owner does not present himself in front of court in aircel maxis case

They have already stopped providing customer support to my broadband connection, they are not upgrading my plan and ignoring e mail's. They must quit broadband business although docomo sim works great and 3g speeds are better than jio 4g.

I have a T24 (big bazaar) sim which uses docomo network.Instead of mnp they are bugging me for aadhar verifical auto recorded calls

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock